LabanDoosh Gharb Co.
‘Labandoosh Gharb Company’ was established in 2002 with the purpose of producing dairy products which were preferred by the society. Since its establishment, this company has been able to produce high quality dairy products which match the Iranian taste through the hard work of its managers and skilled personnel, and using modern equipment and technology. The primary goal of the Labandoosh Gharb Company has been the protection and improvement of national heath through producing dairy products which are in accordance with Iran’s National Standards and which do not contain any sort of unauthorized additives and preservatives.
This company supplies its products to domestic and foreign markets with the three brand names ‘Bafrin’, ‘Bafraw’, and ‘Sna’.
Honors and Awards
The Labandoosh Gharb Company has received the following certificates and awards:
- Quality Management Standard Certificate from TUV-INTERCERT company in Germany;
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard Certificate;
- ISO 22000:2005 Health and Safety certificate;
- HACCP Food Safety certificate;
- Chosen as the ‘top company of the province’ in 2010;
- Chosen as the ‘workers-supporting employer of the year’ in 2011;
- Chosen as the ‘top cooperative of the province’ in 2011;
- Appreciated as the ‘top exporter of the province’ in 2011;
- Appreciated by Iran’s Ministry of Health and Medical Education as a ‘Grade A’ producer of safe food products in 2012;
- Chosen as the ‘top standard company’ of the year in 2013;
- Chosen as the ‘top industrial unit’ of the year in 2013;
- Chosen as the ‘top cooperative’ of the year in 2014;
- Chosen as the ‘top exporter of the year’ in 2014;
- Chosen as the ‘top company of the province’ in 2014;
- Chosen as the ‘top standard company of the country’ in 2015;